Regional Sales Manager II (Southeast Territory)
- Req No.
- Job Locations
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
• Create what customers need next.
• Drive to make a difference.
• Collaborate and learn.
• Step up.
Fluidigm is looking for a Regional Sales Manager II.
Our dynamic and growing business requires a strong individual contributor responsible fully for individual territory sales. Excellent visibility and growth opportunities for stellar performer.
Based in the Georgia area, The Regional Sales Manager II will be responsible for the Southeast Territories:
(Georgia to Washingon DC/Baltimore area)
• Control, organize and direct the development of the business including meeting sales targets, accurate forecasting and budget/expense management
• Develop account sales plans and coordinate specific activities within targeted accounts in consultation with sales management
• Partner with marketing and sales management to identify and implement sales tools
• Produce bi-weekly sales forecast
• Maintain prospect and customer communication records in corporate CRM system.
• Report quarterly goals aligned to overall corporate and regional objectives
• Generate weekly activity updates including updates in sales forecasts, lost order information, sales call reports and miscellaneous issues relevant to revenue growth
• Monitor and report regional market trends, identify new market potentials
• Participate in the design of the regional marketing tools
• Participate in scientific conferences, tradeshows and related field support activities
• Develop customer relationship, monitor customer satisfaction
• Effectively communicate goals, competitive activity, issues, and accomplishments to manager
• Travel within assigned territory as necessary to conduct field sales calls and related activities (minimum 50% travel)
• Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times
• Help launch potential future products
• Achieve technical knowledge and applications on assigned product lines
• B.Sc. Degree (i.e. Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, etc.) and at least 8 years of successful field sales experience in Life Science field (capital equipment & consumables).
• Requires understanding of the business segment and economic drivers as well as analytical ability to understand trends and dissect industry data.
• Possess the ability to adapt to evolving sales responsibilities and corporate work environment.
• Excellent time management and territory management
• Solid presentation skills
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally