Project Manager (Temp)
- Req No.
- Job Locations
- Technical Support
More information about this job
The Project Manager will lead and coordinate all types of projects related to mass cytometry reagent product development, sustaining or design transfer. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with many project teams to deliver results on tight deadlines.
This is a 12 months temporary role located in Markham, Ontario.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Position Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Leads, plans, monitors and coordinates multiple projects at various stages to commercialization, for mass cytometry reagent products.
- Responsible for all aspects of a project over the entire project life cycle life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close)
- Interfaces with all functions affected by the project including Product Management, R&D, Manufacturing Sciences and Engineering, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards, plans, executes and documents development projects in accordance with the internal product development process documents and ISO 13485.
- Prepares and presents regular project and program progress reports to management
- Communicate and collaborate with other mass cytometry project managers and teams
- Contributes to program and project management process improvement initiatives including development of processes, templates and metrics
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry discipline with 4-5 years related experience
- Proficient in the use of project management concepts, formal project management training/certification (e.g., PMP) is preferred
- Familiarity with phase gate/stage gate concepts
- Ability to manage multiple projects or assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Sharepoint
- Travel required - less than 5%.
The Company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform The Company of your requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer.