Senior Manager I.T. Applications
- Req No.
- Job Locations
- US-South San Francisco, CA-Markham
- Information Technology
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for an experienced Dynamics AX Techno Functional Analyst with good knowledge of Finance, Manufacturing, Order Management and Procurment applications to join the Information Technology Team.
Dynamics AX Techno Functional Analyst
We are seeking a AX Techno-Functional Analyst providing technical and support services for AX. This role works closely with in-house business analysts and Microsoft Dynamics partners to develop technical and business solutions and to support the ERP operations.
What you will be doing:
- Provide daily end-users support on existing ERP operations (Financials, manufacturing, Order management and procurement)
- Manage users account provisioning and security
- Manage non-production and production environments. Data and Code refresh between environments.
- Codes promotion and deployment
- Work on ad-hoc mini development projects. Include but not limited to SSRS reports, forms, workflows, data import/export and security roles.
- Be a team member on ERP major project implementation.
- Work on integration projects includes e-Procurement, E-banking, Orders interface between AX instances and salesforce.
- Data transformation and migration.
- Define testing scenarios, develop and execute testing on out-of-the-box or custom solutions delivered by developers/partners.
- Develop and deliver end-user documentation and training materials.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Dynamics AX 2012
- Experience as a Systems Analyst, Developer or Techno-Functional Consultant preferred
- Proficient on AX 2012 developments, codes promotion, and deployment
- Experience to extract and transform data from multiple sources. Migrate data to/from AX.
- Experience with AX workflows design and architecture.
- Experience to work with core AX modules on financials, trade, and logistics, production. • Understand Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Inventory and Production process. Other Experience is a plus, but not required:
- Working experience or knowledge on Microsoft Power Platform: Power BI, Flow, PowerApps • Basic bookkeeping or financial accounting knowledge • Microsoft gold partner work experience.