- Req No.
- Job Locations
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power ground breaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for a Material’s Handler to manage receiving duties, general related warehouse duties, and to perform functions to pick and pack customer orders. Responsibilities include accurately and efficiently performing daily functions needed for order outflow and inflow within the warehouse. The successful candidate will be highly reliable, detail oriented, organized, with the professionalism to work in a warehouse and office environment. He or she is expected to work both independently and in conjunction with co-workers. A team player is essential as this position will work with other warehouse personnel in a dynamic environment and can connect with interdisciplinary groups within the organization.
- Stock and transfer finished goods between manufacturing and supply chain (physically and in ERP)
- Receiving of raw materials and transact into ERP
- Perform assembly of finished goods for customer orders
- Reviewing existing ERP data, comparing information for data accuracy
- Performing inventory (ERP) transactions
- Perform cycle counts of WIP and finished goods
- Troubleshoot discrepancies take corrective action
- Maintain and organize the work area to keep a clean, orderly and safe work environment
- Minimum of a high school education and 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Required to read and write English, follow verbal instructions
- 2-4 years of experience in material handling
- Ability to perform but not limited to interpreting packing slips, enter in ERP, and acknowledge proper receipt of the goods
- Excellent oral and written communication skills strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. when needed
- ERP experience
- Excel proficiency preferred
- Ability to sit, stand, move about the facility
- Work performed in a combination of shipping, manufacturing and office environments
- Ability to quickly familiarize with products and part numbers
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
The Company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform The Company of your requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer.