- Req No.
- Job Locations
- US-South San Francisco
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
• Create what customers need next.
• Drive to make a difference.
• Collaborate and learn.
• Step up.
Fluidigm is seeking an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join the Sales Operations team. The Business Analyst will work with stakeholders to understand current business processes and gaps. He or she will drive operational efficiency and best-in-class user experience. The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems along with supporting SFDC platform day-to-day activities.
- Autonomously run projects end-to-end
- Ensure project requests are effectively qualified, prioritized and executed
- Gather business requirements, create user stories, propose action plans and solutions
- Create and maintain all project documentation (project plans, business requirement documents, solution design documents)
- Create and execute test plans, coordinate defect resolution as needed
- Help shape our infrastructure roadmaps
- Provide SFDC end-user support and training
- Provide ongoing data administration to ensure high data integrity
- Create reports and dashboards, analyze data and provide business insights
- Continuously improve and optimize processes through automation
- Stay current with SFDC features and leverage them as needed
- Perform general SFDC configuration as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or above in CS, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales Operations, Sales productivity, or Quote-to-Cash
- At least 5 years of SFDC platform experience and comfortable building flows
- Salesforce.com certification required, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Field Service Lightning, Einstein Analytics a plus
- Proven track record of successfully documenting and communicating complex business requirements for both technical and non-technical audience
- Provide strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and project management skills
- Proven self-starter, good listener, highly-motivated, and team play
- Ability to balance multiple projects and effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with the ability to influence business partners on proposed process optimizations
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong communication skills
- A high degree of business acumen and a positive, can-do attitude
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Desire to work in a fast-paced high-growth team environmen
- Passionate about technology, continuous improvement, and end-user experience
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.