Regional Sales Manager, Mass Cytometry, France (North)
- Req No.
- Job Locations
- FR-Les Ulis
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
You will be responsible for:
Developing the presence and visibility of the company and identifying, contacting and qualifying prospects.
- Developing business through the sale of products, services and consumables.
- Commercial focus on your region and dedicated accounts: in line with the consumables and reagents plans (potentially instruments system)
- Ensuring regular updates of sales opportunities to enable regular and accurate forecasting
- Devoting at least 60% of your time to the development of your customer relationships
- Partnering with our talented team of Field Applications Specialists and Technical Support Specialists to offer customer insight and partner with clients on innovation and research
- Delivering technical presentations at client sites
- Negotiating sales, generating and coordinating related contracts and managing sales markets
- Engaging in training to become technically proficient on all products and their applications.
- Representing Fluidigm professionally, ethically and morally at all times.
- Acting in line with the values of the company at all times.
- Deliver superior compensation, benefits and opportunities for career growth
- Engage you in a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Support you in your ongoing development
- Value your contribution and respond to your feedback
- Host regular company-wide events with opportunities to travel widely in Europe
- A degree level qualification in a scientific disciple preferable Molecular Biology
- A life science laboratory background with a good understanding of the role of a Key Account Manager particularly in large Academic sites and University Hospitals.
- Relevant experience in a sales environment, selling consumables/capital equipment with a proven track record in achieving sales quotas and experience in use of time/territory management
- A sound working knowledge of ‘genomics’ technology applications including qPCR, genotyping and sequencing
- Intrinsically motivated with a team focussed approach
Please apply online now with your CV.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.