Dynamics AX Techno Functional Analyst
- Req No.
- Job Locations
- CA-Markham, US-South San Francisco
- Information Technology
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
- Create what customers need next.
- Drive to make a difference.
- Collaborate and learn.
- Step up.
Fluidigm is looking for an AX Techno-Functional Analyst providing technical and support services for AX. This role works closely with in-house business analysts and Microsoft Dynamics partners to develop technical and business solutions and to support the ERP operations.
- Provide daily end-users support on existing ERP operations (Financials, manufacturing, Order management and procurement)
- Manage users account provisioning and security
- Manage non-production and production environments. Data and Code refresh between environments.
- Codes promotion and deployment
- Work on ad-hoc mini development projects. Include but not limited to SSRS reports, forms, workflows, data import/export and security roles.
- Be a team member on ERP major project implementation.
- Work on integration projects includes e-Procurement, E-banking, Orders interface between AX instances and salesforce.
- Data transformation and migration.
- Define testing scenarios, develop and execute testing on out-of-the-box or custom solutions delivered by developers/partners.
- Develop and deliver end-user documentation and training materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Dynamics AX 2012
- Experience as a Systems Analyst, Developer or Techno-Functional Consultant preferred
- Proficient on AX 2012 developments, codes promotion, and deployment
- Experience to extract and transform data from multiple sources. Migrate data to/from AX.
- Experience with AX workflows design and architecture.
- Experience to work with core AX modules on financials, trade, and logistics, production. • Understand Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Inventory and Production process. Other Experience is a plus, but not required:
- Working experience or knowledge on Microsoft Power Platform: Power BI, Flow, PowerApps • Basic bookkeeping or financial accounting knowledge • Microsoft gold partner work experience.
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume!
- Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.