The COVID-19 public health crisis affects everyone in our global community. With this evolving pandemic, Fluidigm stands behind decisions to postpone international and regional events for the foreseeable future. In the near term, we are committed to sharing new information and findings virtually on fluidigm.com and through other channels.
As we all balance the demands of work, family and personal safety while limiting professional and social interaction, Fluidigm remains dedicated to supporting you with our products, technologies and expertise to enable global research on multiple frontiers of health and life sciences. Now and always, please contact your sales representative or field applications specialist if we can assist you.
We invite you to join us for a full-day virtual event featuring CyTOF® technology and its use in high-parameter suspension mass cytometry and Imaging Mass Cytometry™. Hear from keynote speakers Marcelo Sztein, MD, and Rebecca Ihrie, PhD on applying mass cytometry to infectious disease and the tumor microenvironment.
Virtual Events and Webinars
- Corporate Events
- European Events
- Mass Cytometry and Imaging Mass Cytometry Sessions and Events
- Data Analysis Sessions and Events
- Microfluidics Sessions and Events
|Wednesday, September 23
9th Annual Fluidigm Mass Cytometry Summit: Virtual
Keynote speakers for this year’s Summit: Marcelo Sztein, MD, and Rebecca Ihrie, PhD
Pathology Visions 2020 Virtual Meeting
Fluidgim live Q&A on October 29
Hear researchers share their latest findings in infectious disease, oncology or immuno-oncology research. Speakers include Burkhard Becher, PhD, Evan Newell, PhD, Hiroyoshi Nishikawa, MD, PhD, and Kurt Schalper, MD, PhD.
Hosted by SelectScience® and presented by Andrew Quong, PhD, Chief Science Officer, Fluidigm, and Roberto Spada, PhD, Senior Market Development Manager
| Please visit our dedicated European event pages for the full list of events and virtual events happening in Europe.
See European Events
See European On-Demand Events
|Mass Cytometry and Imaging Mass Cytometry Sessions and Events|
|Field Application Scientist (FAS) Fridays: CyTOF® Mass Cytometry and Imaging Mass Cytometry™ (IMC™)
Register to join these technical discussions with the Fluidigm Proteomics Field Application Scientists. Each live, unique session will start off with a small vignette of publication spotlights. The session will then transition to a Q&A discussion. Submit your questions in advance when you register. Questions need not relate to the vignette topics.
Sessions are on Fridays starting at 9:00 am PT.
|Want to see past Mass Cytometry webinars on-demand?
Watch Past Webinars
|Data Analysis Sessions and Events|
|Microfluidics Sessions and Events|
Thursday, September 17, 12:00–1:00 pm PT
|Watch past Microfluidics webinars on-demand
Live Events 2020
- September 16 | BSI International Immunology
London, UKNow online only
- October 2–3 (new dates) | 7th Immunotherapy of Cancer Conference (ITOC7)
Munich, GermanyNow online only
- October 4–7 | World Immune Regulation Meeting (WIRM)
- October 7–8 | Forum Labo
- October 22 | MetroFlow 2020 Annual Meeting
New Jersey, USA
- November 10–12 | Genomics Live
Basel, SwitzerlandNow online only
- November 17–19 | SFI 2020: Annual Meeting of the French Society for Immunology
- November 24 | LabCluster Tour Paris—Multiplexing
- December 4 | Southampton Bi-Omics Conference
Live Onsite Events 2021
- February 25–26 | Tumor Immunology Meets Oncology XVI
Halle (Saale), Germany
- April 27–28 | ELRIG: Pharmaceutical Flow Cytometry & Imaging 2020
- June 9–12 | EACR 2021 Congress
- June 17–18 | MAD SSCi Annual Conference
- June 21–23 | Immune Responses in Cancer and Infection (IRCI)
- September 14–16 | Core Technologies in Life Sciences Conference (CTLS2021)
- September 6–8 | New Directions in Immuno-Oncology: Therapies and Stratification
- December 7–9 | EACR-OECI Joint Conference: Molecular Pathology Approach to Cancer
Postponed or Canceled Events
- POSTPONED | August 25–27 | Natural Killer Cell Symposium
- CANCELED | September 14–16 | AMP Europe 2020
- CANCELED | September 24–25 | Cerba Research Multiplex Histopathology Congress
- POSTPONED | October 7–9 | Cytométrie 2020: 24th Congress of the French Cytometry Association
- CANCELED | November 10–11 | LION Leipzig Immuno Oncology Conference