The COVID-19 public health crisis affects everyone in our global community. With this evolving pandemic, Fluidigm stands behind decisions to postpone international and regional events for the foreseeable future. In the near term, we are committed to sharing new information and findings virtually on fluidigm.com and through other channels.
As we all balance the demands of work, family and personal safety while limiting professional and social interaction, Fluidigm remains dedicated to supporting you with our products, technologies and expertise to enable global research on multiple frontiers of health and life sciences. Now and always, please contact your sales representative or field applications specialist if we can assist you.
This is a don’t-miss webinar for anyone who wants to know more about Imaging Mass Cytometry™ (IMC™)—how it works and why it matters. Expert core lab director Dr. Jared K. Burks shares his years of experience in a clear and engaging way to introduce the power of IMC for in-depth visualization of the complex tissue microenvironment.
RegisterNovember 11, 2020 at 10:00 am PT/1:00 pm ET
Virtual Events and Webinars
- Corporate Events
- European Events
- Mass Cytometry and Imaging Mass Cytometry Sessions and Events
- Data Analysis Sessions and Events
- Microfluidics Sessions and Events
|On demand | 9th Annual Fluidigm Mass Cytometry Summit: Virtual
Keynote speakers at the September 23 Summit: Marcelo Sztein, MD, and Rebecca Ihrie, PhD
Uncover spatial biology insights with the new AccuLift LCM digital pathology research solution
Hear researchers share their latest findings in infectious disease, oncology or immuno-oncology research. Speakers include Burkhard Becher, PhD, Evan Newell, PhD, Hiroyoshi Nishikawa, MD, PhD, and Kurt Schalper, MD, PhD.
Hosted by SelectScience® and presented by Andrew Quong, PhD, Chief Science Officer, Fluidigm, and Roberto Spada, PhD, Senior Market Development Manager
| Please visit our dedicated European event pages for the full list of events and virtual events happening in Europe.
See European Events
See European On-Demand Events
|Mass Cytometry and Imaging Mass Cytometry Sessions and Events|
|View past mass cytometry webinars on demand.
Watch Past Webinars
|Data Analysis Sessions and Events|
Live Events 2020
- October 2–3 (new dates) | 7th Immunotherapy of Cancer Conference (ITOC7)
Munich, GermanyNow online only
- October 4–7 | World Immune Regulation Meeting (WIRM)
- October 7–8 | Forum Labo
- October 22 | MetroFlow 2020 Annual Meeting
New Jersey, USA
- November 9–12 | Genomics Live
Basel, SwitzerlandNow online only
- November 24 | LabCluster Tour Paris—Multiplexing
- December 4 | Southampton Bi-Omics Conference
Live Onsite Events 2021
- February 25–27 | Tumor Immunology Meets Oncology XVI
Halle (Saale), Germany
- April 27–28 | ELRIG: Pharmaceutical Flow Cytometry & Imaging 2020
- June 9–12 | EACR 2021 Congress
- June 17–18 | MAD SSCi Annual Conference
- June 21–23 | Immune Responses in Cancer and Infection (IRCI)
- September 6–8 | New Directions in Immuno-Oncology: Therapies and Stratification
- September 14–16 | Core Technologies in Life Sciences Conference (CTLS2021)
- October 7–9 | Cytométrie 2020: 24th Congress of the French Cytometry Association
- November 9–10 | LION Leipzig Immuno Oncology Conference
- December 7–9 | SFI 2021: Annual Meeting of the French Society for Immunology
- December 7–9 | EACR-OECI Joint Conference: Molecular Pathology Approach to Cancer