Browse frequently asked questions, download technical documents, review training programs and service plans and locate the right IFCs, kits and reagents for your research. Still need help? Reach out to one of our support specialists here.
PublicationsThe only cellular disease-modeling instrument of its kind, Polaris advances research of cell behavior and response in cancer, immunology, immune-oncology and neuroscience. It’s a comprehensive system designed to isolate single cells, simulate environments and discern network signaling through whole transcriptome analysis. Polaris propels functional cell exploration, emboldening scientists to dive deeper into contextual biological processes.
Browse our catalog of related publications to learn how Polaris empowers researchers across single-cell applications.
We’ve answered some of the most relevant recurring questions about Polaris™ systems to ensure that you have the information you need to succeed in your research. For additional information, check out the tutorials and technical documents or inquire about one of our training programs.
- How can I see prices?
- How do I place orders?
- How do I place an order online?
- What is available through online ordering?
- How do I set up an online ordering account?
- What payment options do you accept?
- What are the delivery options?
- How do I arrange credit terms?
- How do I find my local distributor?
- How do I cancel, add or modify orders?
- How do I sign in to my account?
- What currencies do you accept?
- How do I supply my sales tax exemption?
- How do I disable my account?
- Can I use any email address for online ordering?
- How can I request a copy of my invoice?
- How can I track shipments?
- How do I view my online order history?
- I have a quote from my sales representative. Can I use that quote online?
- Can I order for multiple labs? View more
We endeavor to think of everything when we develop a system, so we hope you’ll find all the details and explanations you need in the technical and support documents below. Simply click a title to open the document in your browser. To save a copy to your computer, click the Save button or press Ctrl + Shift + S.
Training & Services
At Fluidigm, we’re proud to create biotech tools that enable our customers to seek truth in life sciences. We’re dedicated to working with you to empower you however we can. That’s why we’ve developed a range of training programs to help you make the most of your Polaris system.
Fluidigm is dedicated to providing industry-leading technology and tools that enable you to achieve more in life sciences. And to help you stay ahead, we stand behind our work, offering exceptional service plans and options to keep your Polaris instrument in top condition.