Fluidigm continues to team up with researchers around the world who are working to mount an aggressive and sustainable response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Below are publications, posters, recorded webinars and seminars with presentations and other resources relevant to COVID-19 research.
- Multidimensional proteomic approach of endothelial progenitors demonstrate expression of KDR restricted to CD19 cells.
Guerin, C.L. et al. Stem Cell Reviews and Reports (2020): doi:10.1007/s12015-020-10062-1.
- High-dimensional single-cell analysis reveals the immune characteristics of COVID-19.
Shi, W. et al. American Journal of Physiology (2020): doi:10.1152/ajplung.00355.2020.
- Mapping systemic inflammation and antibody responses in multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C).
Gruber, C. et al. Cell (2020): doi:10.1016/j.cell.2020.09.034
- Seroconversion stages COVID19 into distinct pathophysiological states.
Galbraith, M.D. et al. medRxiv (2020): doi: 10.1101/2020.12.05.20244442.
- Monocyte-driven atypical cytokine storm and aberrant neutrophil activation as key mediators of COVID19 disease severity.
Vanderbeke, L. et al. Research Square (2020): doi: 10.21203/rs.3.rs-60579/v1.
- CD8+ T cell responses in convalescent COVID-19 individuals target epitopes from the entire SARS-CoV-2 proteome and show kinetics of early differentiation.
Kared, H. et al. bioRxiv (2020): doi:10.1101/2020.10.08.330688
To see a complete summary of more than a dozen publications using CyTOF technology to research COVID-19, download the full list.
A Multi-Omic Approach to Detection and Characterization of Viral Pathogens and Their Impact on the Immune System
Andrew Quong, PhD
Chief Science Officer
Bill Hunt, MS
Director, Microfluidics Product Management
Detection of Human and Viral Full-Length RNA Using a Nanoscale Microfluidic Platform
Steve Kain, PhD, MBA
Director, Genomics Product Management
- Bringing the Power of CyTOF to COVID-19 Research. | Andrew Quong and Roberto Spada, both from Fluidigm, present on current use of mass cytometry in COVID-19 investigations.
- Profiling of COVID-19 Patient Immune Responses | Ruth Montgomery uses systems profiling to capture immune response to infection
- Mapping Dynamic Immunity across Time, Space, and Disease State | Tom Ashhurst uses mass cytometry and Imaging Mass Cytometry to better understand viral diseases of the central nervous system.